pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Persuasive Writing: We should drink water every day.


WALT to use the correct structure for Persuasive Writing.
We should drink water every day

I think we should drink water every day

Firstly I think we should drink water every day so our body and mouth doesn't get dry.

Secondly I think we should drink water every day because it sends all the healthy nutrients that are in the food you eat, all around your body.

Another reason why I think we should drink water every day is because when we wee, cry and sweat and spit, we lose water, so we have to fill it back up again.

Lastly I think we should drink water every day because we can stay at the right temperature especially when it is  hot.

So that’s why I think we should drink water every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment