pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Recount Writing- Cross Country at Tautoro School.

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
Cross country at Tautoro  
17/08/17
On Wednesday morning all the kids and teachers from Tautoro School went to the Padlie farm for cross country racing.
When it was my turn I raced with the 6 year olds.
“Ready set go!” said Whaea Rosina.
I raced off like a speeding race car.
When I went up the hill  then it was slippery. I had heaps of mud down the back of my legs. My lungs felt like they were going to explode. When I went in the water I went splish splash. The water splashed all over my clothes. It was awesome. My heart was racing as fast as a race car. My legs were sore. My legs felt like jelly but I kept on going.  I heard all the parents and the teachers shout, “Go Whetu.” I was very tired.

Then I crossed the finish line and I came 4th. I was really tired but I had a good race. I felt very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment