pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

3D dimensional drawing


                                                    Post assessment practice 

                                                        pre assessment drawing

Reflection: I think that the second one that I did was not good because of my behaviour and the isometric paper made it a little more harder and we were out side in the wind .But the one I did the first day was good because I was focused and I was not being distracted by any people and I think I should of did what i did the other day to help me improve on my 3D dimensional work. I really admit that my Pre assessment was way better because I was more focused on my work .For my post assessment though I did not work that hard because I was mucking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment